Thursday, January 10, 2008

Work Like That Can Die

Out of last year's three tuition kids, two (brothers) have decided to stay with me for this year. The parents of the remaining student have decided to sack me not to engage in my excellent services after a horrendous end of year exam results.

Giving tuition after a day of teaching very tiring. Eyes want to close already. Have been working from 7 in the morning until 10 pm just now.

Today I had 6 periods in a row. You try shouting for three hours. See how many Jia Jia Liang Teh you need after that. Me is trained I tell you. Me no longer need Jia Jia Liang Teh after all the continuous shouting.

My students are not handing in my assignments. Must catch a few of them and skin them alive. Hang outside the school gate as warning to the rest.

No. Wait. No more work please.

Very busy but still come online. Come online because I thought she will be online to update my blog ok.

3 comments:

The Bimbo said...

Bobo knows what you mean ... meanwhile... try taking Pi Pa Gao in the morning and at night.. :) Good luck!

Miss Loi said...

开始造反咯!

The Blabbering Me said...

bodo: lol, my mum starting to spam me with all sorts of this Gao and that Gao already.

miss loi: I'm going to quell the rebellion with my own Internal Security Act-- Unlimited detention classes.