Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You Cut Line, I Feel Impotent

My telco stopped providing mobile services to me today.

That was apparently after they sent two sms reminders to me to quickly pay up the three months of outstanding bills. But I conveniently ignored the two reminders while my dad conveniently forgot to pay the three months of bills.

Nothing wrong with asking parents to pay handphone bills what. Outside got car-pooling, my family got bill-pooling. One person pay for everybody make things simple. Somemore my bills cheap cheap,will not go beyond $30 a month.

They cut service. But can still receive sms. Can still receive call. So that you become strongly encouraged to pay up ASAP. So very smart of them.

They cut service. I cannot reply sms. I cannot call. Want to, but cannot. Really want to, but still cannot.

Now I understand the pain of impotent people. The feeling of wanting to do something very much but having no way of doing it. Very scared I impotent next time. Must die die squeeze more entries into my "Good Karma" File.

Managed to only reply using my dad's phone' (his line under another telco) after reaching home.

One friend replied immediately, Huh? Why you use your student handphone?

You see, even my friends think I'm lunatic enough to do such crazy things.

Where got teachers so crazy enough to borrow their student's handphone to use??

No comments: