Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm Sane/Crazy/Sane/Crazy/Sane/Crazy. I Don't Know

Reading through all my previous blog posts, it occured to me that I sound like a just-escape-from-mental-asylum madman.

While some posts are downright serious, others are crazily insane. And there are those which I myself think should be classified under stupidly ridiculously. What in the world was I thinking when I typed them out?

I thought long.
I thought hard.
But still no answers. Only more white hair.

Which reminds me. My students seems to have a issue with my hair.

"Teacher! Why your hair so white" teacher always think of girls
"Teacher! Why your fringe so long" precisely why I teacher, you student
"Teacher! Why your hair this way" ..... I like?

But of course I didn't answer. Pretend to never hear. Besides, they never raise their hands. So not counted. Being a teacher got its perks you know.

If not next Monday I think I will see parents queuing up to complain against me. Since they so kaisu I think they would have started chopping queue numbers outside the school gate long before our big bright yellow sun climbed over the HDB flat to say hello.

*shudders*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chia was so happy la, at his wedding today. kept standing around smiling / looking a bit kan cheong. hahah

yes now you realise its quite CRAZY, but sooo you. so its ok la. hah. Freedom of speech, you should take part in taiwan politics. anyway.... wanted to say... unlinked everything.

Absolute anonymity

The Blabbering Me said...

hahaha!

perhaps I am really crazy. politics is not my cup of tea...

Anonymous said...

but its ok, can continue to be crazy. this is meant for full release of what you thinking righttt with no holding back. hahah. anyway i meant join taiwan politics cos can say what you want to eveyrone and even throw a few chairs around. everyday's an adventure. sounds quite fun