Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ministers Pay HIKES 4% to 21%

Just as I was researching ways to impress Female Friend for our upcoming date on Saturday, the very loud TV in my room announced : Ministers Pay Hikes 4% to 21%.

Wah how can?

Now, how do i sign up to become a young PAP member. Female friend will be very impressed when I show her the PAP registration form on Sunday.

If cannot be prime minister, at least can be tail-wagging MP in one of the GRC right?

Oh ya, must remember to change my surname to Lee.

Oh wait. I live in Hougang! Cannot cannot.

I must tell Female friend I intend to move into her house. She stay Bukit Timah. Very near to all the rich and powerful people.

This is call: Kill two bird with one stone.

Smart me.

2 comments:

Lis said...

I think sign up to be president better. Do you have ribbon-cutting skills? Waving? Handshaking? Baby-hugging? Balance yourself at the back of a jeep? Then you're qualified for the job. $3.9m ok... that's better than any minister's job.

The Blabbering Me said...

Hi Lis!

i'm so sorry I did not reply. Just so surprised someone left a comment!

Nah I dowan to be president. I think life is more then trying to be someone with a red nose.

I did not say anything. pls do not sue me.