Friday, December 7, 2007

I Was The Third Party

I never thought that this could happen. To make things worse, everyone else knew about it. I was very well the last.

And I only found out at the very last moment.

The very very last moment when I saw him. We were supposed to go to this Nike warehosue sale together. Only to see his girlfriend clinging next to him like a koala bear.

Nabeh.

Why must call me out to go when he got pretty girlfriend already. Shining like a light bulb brighter then the freaking sun, I struggled to maintain the no-go zone between me and them.

And I also struggle not to steal some glances at his quite pretty girlfriend who was in a quite figure-hugging shirt. Hmmm.. my friend has good tastes. Hmmm.. my friend's girlfriend does not have very good tastes though.

Because I bro-before-hoes, I must attempt not to stare at my friend's girlfriend.

I must admit though, I was not very successful in my attempts.

No comments: