Sunday, December 9, 2007

I Popped The BIG Question, She Said......

...... "right now we (friend P and her boyfriend) are separated but still together".

Not those BIG question that awaits a "I Do" answer. No No No.

But I should just start from the beginning.

6.01 pm
Met up with ex-classmates at our pre-arranged rendevous point. Friend P was late as usual. No surprises there.

6.35pm
Fended off those go-on-flirt-with-her and go-for-it looks from other classmates before finding an oppournity to speak alone with friend P.

And I popped my BIG question: So what is your marital status now?

Friend P: oh! separated but still seeing each other.

Me (prepares champagne for celebration) : Huh? Means break up already la.

Friend P (sharpens her knifes) : No. Separated but still seeing each other.

Me (indignant) : B-R-E-A-K ----U-P.

Friend P (executes her knife combos) : -shrieks,screams,protests-

Me (bloodied, broken and surrendering) : Okokokokok! Separated but still seeing each other.

Friend P (gives stupid-blonde look) : Actually can say still attached.

Me (surrendered) : Orh.

6.40pm - Home Sweet Home
-Empty-
(Author does not remember what happened during this period).

I guess thats it.

Friend P will never be girlfriend P.

Just Friend P.

Update: Actually I'm just fooling around. Not interested in friend P in any way. She is way too high maintenance type of girl for me. And besides, years after leaving school, we have nothing much to talk about to each other these days.

No comments: