Thursday, December 13, 2007

And She Asked Me For A DATE

Late in the wee hours, I chatted with my Female Friend on MSN.

Female friend is a Classmate. Female Friend is quite attractive, though only from certain angles. Female friend is very flirthy.

And Female friend is also filthy rich.

Cash-checked
Car-checked
Condo-checked
Credit Card-checked
(what's the last C ? never mind forget already)

My type of girlfriend since she is short, pretty and rich. And so we flirted chatted on MSN for three hours. During which she mentioned that her current boy is busy and has no time for her.

Recognising the hint instantly, I immediately launched an attack and sparred with her.

Blabbering Dictionary for sparring - defined as a series of manoveures where the guy tries to date a girl and the girl play hard to get

Now I don't normally seduce talk to other people's girl okie. But what to do when she intiated the date. It is morally and ethically wrong to reject such advances you know.

After all we are only going to shop for christmas presents only, I think.

Christmas presents and nothing else, I think.

47 hours 16 minutes to date with Female Friend.

Wish me luck !

No comments: