Sunday, January 13, 2008

When I Look At Her

Having attended three 21st birthday parties in the span of two weekends, I'm already starting to feel bored since they are always run in the same sequence.

Arrival (fake wishes of happy birthday cos its not actual day)
Chit chat (how are you now? what are you doing?)
Eat food (pretend food is nice)
Chit chat (desperately find something to talk about)
Cut cake (compulsory to smile and sing birthday song)
Take photo (everyone queue up and take turn)
Bye-bye (finally can execute exit strategies)

Luckily so far so good, no invitations for the month of February.

Another bad thing is you get invited to friend's concerts at such gatherings. I got invited by default when this friend refused to pay me the money for yesterday's birthday present. She adamantly insisted the money was for her concert.

Where got such thing you tell me? If she is a he, I would have whack him left right up down centre to get my money back. But since she is a she, do I look like I have a choice?

Talking about she, reminds me of her.

Female friend was present yesterday.

To my own horror, I caught myself observing her at a few times. And when she went away to chat with other guys, I was not feeling very comfortable. So much so that I abruptly changed my seat's orientation so that she did not remain in my line of sight. Of course, nobody noticed since I'm always tactical.

Ok enough.

I should stop adding to my white hair count thinking of such things. But still I'm holding on to my handphone waiting for her to reply.

Help.

2 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

Umm, you left out the part about the strippers and hookers.

The Blabbering Me said...

I thought those are for the day before the wedding day.

maybe those parties I've attended so far are low budget =S