Monday, January 21, 2008

If Only The World Was So Simple

If you recall how I was stranded by the very big until cannot get bigger downpour, you would know that I need to walk a long way before I can get my transport home from my workplace.

Walking along this path can get interesting since occasionally I meet some of my students along the way.

That day, I caught up with this girl whose name was among the first I remembed. That so because she's popular in class. Popular in the sense all the guys will come and bully her automatically, even during my lesson. I also like her (Read: Like, Not Love) as she was constantly cheerful and laughing like a mad woman.

That day, she was walking slower then the slowest snail. Me, being a outstanding and caring teacher, had to show my concern by inquiring, "Are you feeling all right."

She gave me a the-world-had-just-collapsed-on-me look, replying "I quarelled with my friend, want to say sorry also cannot because not my fault."

If only my problems are as easy as this. I advised, "some things no right no wrong, just need one party to say sorry, everyone happy. You can be heroine"
See, I always talk nonsense but can give very good advice OK.

Meanwhile, she looked as if she was ready to worship me. She thanked me and then she turned back to her usual stuff. Laughing hysterically. Jump here jump there.

It was then I decided to execute my exit strategies.

"Oh, I'll be going in this direction. Bye Bye."

(Spun and escaped)

No comments: