Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Come Here, Why Your Skirt So Short

Today's post is a follow up on this post.

The relief teachers were all gathered for lunch after school. Halfway through our meal, one of them exclaimed, Look at her (student) skirt! So short!

Responding to my inborn instincts, I of course immediately turned and look. Got short skirt of course look. But before I could take a closer look, I was promptly verbally slapped left right up down centre for being a pervert by the female colleagues, which happened to be the majority present.

Ask me to look so I look. Like that also wrong.

But a guy got to be smart. Never fight a losing battle in a hopeless war.

After the ladies finish bitching criticizing about the short skirt, another commented this, Last time in our school the male teachers are not allowed to tell the female students their skirts are too short.

Now I think this rule is abusurd. Because no male teachers in the right frame of mind will do that. With students nowadays, you can't predict their responses,

"Teacher, why you look at my skirt? My legs nice?"

You have no choice but to say No.

"Teacher dun bluff la, not nice you still see. You better confirm again (pull skirts higher)"

At this point if your nose start to bleed, thats it. By the end of the week, Í'm sure you earn a new nickname as The Teacher Who Look At Skirts.

Being a teacher is hard.

Being a male teacher is even harder you know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*slaps you left right up down centre*

The Blabbering Me said...

Me knows I'm in the wrong.

So me shall look "secretly" next time.

DK said...

Next time look must tactical abit :D

Anonymous said...

Wah really lor, us males are always at a disadvantage :(

The Blabbering Me said...

dk: yeah lo, NS skills finally can put into some use

shroomystorm: haha! but females got "monthly disadvantage" so i guess it balances out.

Unknown said...

I can so totally understand that. Well, just make sure that you don't get yourself into some unnecessary trouble.

Chipmunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.