Sunday, January 20, 2008

20-Year-Old Also Can Fall Down

There are three categories of people when it comes to waking up, at least in my own arrogant humble opinion.

The first type can wake up by himself just using a alarm clock. The second type are those who cannot be bothered, except to wake up and whack the alarm clock before going back to sleep. And there are those who can sleep through a 10.0 ritcher scale earthquake.

I am proud to announce I belong to the first type, promptly springing up once my phone alarm starts to nag. But to ensure I do not fall into the second category, I normally place my phone in a place where I need to walk to in order to shut it up.

To cut the long blabbering story short, after shooting up from my bed after this afternoon's nap, I staggered towards my phone.

PLOP.

The next thing I knew, I was staring straight at my bedroom's floor tiles. Like want to kiss them already. Because I blur like sotong after waking up, I continue to stare blankly at my bedroom's floor tiles.

"Eh? Why am I on the floor"

It was only after, yes after, I tried to stand up that it dawned on me my left leg was cramped up. Which caused my body to lose support as I tried to walk.

Apparently, my falling down must have been more dramatic than a 10.0 ritcher scale earthquake. For I found my brother, who belongs to the last category, woken up from his I-thought-would-never-end nap and staring at me with a blur like King Sotong look.

I am now very convinced I am getting old. This should be the 11th sign of growing old.

Leg. Is. Still. Quite. Pain. Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, as I am actually keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good stuff.

Here is my webpage; Free Sex Videos Hard Core